33825 Aurora Road, Solon, Ohio 44139
To Our Customers,
As we approach the end of the year, the Management team and our entire staff extend our warmest wishes to all for a safe and healthy holiday season and New Year. Words are hard to express our appreciation for the support from our community and customers during these challenging times. This has enabled us to keep our doors open and continue to provide high quality food and service 7 days a week.
Our top priority from the beginning of COVID-19 has been to stay informed and adjust our business to the changing conditions - keeping safety and the well-being of our staff and customers at the forefront.
We successfully re-opened up our dining and bar in mid-October and have welcomed back customers 5 days a week (Wednesday-Sunday from 4pm to close) into a safe, socially-distanced environment.
For the upcoming holiday season, we will be taking all necessary precautions to maintain the safety of our team and customers.
What does this mean for you?
• Beginning Monday, December 21st, we will temporarily suspend our dining room services. Like many other small businesses in the area, this is a difficult decision to make during the holiday time. However, we must ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers during these difficult times.
• The bar area will remain open for our customers who are waiting for their carryout orders.
• We will tentatively schedule to resume our dining room service on Wednesday, January 6th, 2021.
• We will continue to remain open 7 days a week for carryout, curbside delivery and online ordering (delivery) via our website and DoorDash. Hours as follows:
Monday to Thursday 11am – 8pm
Friday 11am – 9pm
Saturday 12pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm – 8pm
HOLIDAY HOURS: We are looking forward to continuing our tradition of staying open on these days and serving the community. Our holiday hours will be as follows:
Christmas Eve (Thursday, December 24th) 11am - 8pm
Christmas Day (Friday, December 25th) 1pm - 8pm
New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31st) 11am - 8pm
New Year’s Day (Friday, January 1st) 1pm - 8pm
• We will continue to focus on keeping a safe and social-distanced environment as our customers come in for their visits. We will also be staffed accordingly to provide curbside delivery.
• We will be accepting PRE-ORDERS if you would like to place your order in advance for any of the holidays (day and times) listed above.
All of us at The Imperial Wok are so grateful to have a community and customer base that has continued to use our services through these difficult times. We thank you for your patience and loyalty and we look forward to making this year's holidays a special one for you and your families. We hope to return back to our traditional holiday dining celebrations in 2021.
Michael DuBois (Co-Owner)