33825 Aurora Road, Solon, Ohio 44139
Our Response to Coronavirus:
During these unsettling times, the health and well-being of our employees and our customers are at the forefront of our minds every day.
Being a 30-years-old dining establishment in the Solon community, it is our obligation to be knowledgeable and informative to the community with regards to handling concerns around COVID-19.
Our team is closely following all safety guidelines administered from both local and state health departments as well as the CDC so we can ensure a safe, clean and compliant environment. Some of the precautions we have taken and reinforced are:
• Education and processes around cleaning hard surfaces
• Frequent hand washing and maintaining good hygiene
• Wearing gloves when prepping or handling food
• Staying home if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms
Our business will remain open to serve our community. Beginning today (March 15th), our adjusted business hours will be as follows:
Monday - Thursday 11 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 11 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 12 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday 12 pm - 8:00 pm
Today, we have a variety of options to provide food (both Sushi and Chinese) to our customers:
• Delivery via Door Dash - Food Delivery Service.
• Delivery via GRUBHUB - (available soon!) Food Delivery Service
• Carryout - Call ahead and pickup at The Imperial Wok
• Dining - In response to our Governor's order on March 15th, our dine-in service will not be available until further notice.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to providing the same quality service you have received for over 30 years. We feel strongly that we will all be working together to navigate through these difficult times ahead. Stay safe!
Adam Kemelhar and Michael DuBois (Owners)