begin your career with us by applying today
Scratch kitchen since its inception, and dedication to Chinese cuisine. Executive Chef Chee Cheng, with over 36 years’ experience. His traditional techniques use fresh local ingredients to ensure his classic dishes retain the essence of conventional Cantonese cuisine. With signature dishes such as the Walnut Chicken and Chow Sam Pan, his international expertise creates an impressive experience.
Line & Prep Cooks
In addition to offering mouthwatering food to our guests, we offer our team members advancement potential, competitive pay along with a great place to grow!
BOH Accurately and efficiently cook menu items for guest consumption. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation.
1. Prepares a variety of food items utilizing a WOK.
2. Oversees and directs work of prep cooks to ensure quality standards are met and production of proper quantities
3. Assumes responsibility for quality of products prepared and served.
4. Knows and complies consistently with our recipes, standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen policies and procedures.
5. Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
6. Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including all cooking equipment and refrigeration equipment.
7. Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
8. Receives, stores and rotates all products properly (follows FIFO).
9. Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
10. Opens and closes the line area properly.
11. Assists in routine kitchen cleaning and maintenance.
12. Properly maintains and uses all equipment per manufacturer’s and company specifications.
13. Maintains a high level of sanitation and cleanliness in all work areas.
14. Maintains a positive, supportive work environment via effective, professional communication with co-workers.
15. Supports and follows all company policies, procedures and programs.
16. Promotes good business principles by never discussing company business in public areas or with customers.
17. Exhibits proper hygiene and sanitary habits.
18. Maintains a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times.
19. Provides assistance to other employees to contribute to the best overall operation of the restaurant.
20. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant.
APPLY IN PERSON: Monday - Friday, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at: 33825 Aurora Road, Solon, Ohio 44139
CALL TO APPLY: (440) 248-3833 between 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and ask for Adam or Michael
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
| Cook | Cooks | Line Cook | Line Cooks | Prep Cook | Prep Cooks | Kitchen Prep | Kitchen | Cocineros | Jefe | Jefa | Cocinero | Cocinera | Cocineras | Culinary | HOH | Heart of House | BOH | Back of House | Restaurant Job | Hourly Job | Restaurant Hourly